With MyScript handwriting recognition, students and pupils can use educational software in the classroom on an interactive whiteboard or on a Tablet for a new and better experience.
- Here are just a few educational software examples among the numerous possibilities afforded by MyScript handwriting, shape and equation recognition technology:
- Write “3+12= ”, MyScript comes up with “15” (it is also highly proficient with more complex examples of equation recognition using integrals, large operators, etc)
- Write “Julius Caesar” and MyScript comes up with historic information on the Roman emperor,
- Write the translation of the word mountain in Chinese, MyScript tells you if the answer is correct,
- Draw a calculator and use it as a regular one,
- Enter text through handwriting in any application requiring text entry (spreadsheet, text editor, search bar, etc), MyScript converts it in digital information in real time.
Handwriting is definitely anchored in the world of education and is the preferred way to communicate written information. MyScript provides you with ways to integrate traditional writing, shape drawing and equation writing with educational software dedicated to Interactive Whiteboards, digital pens or touchscreen devices.
Already a cornerstone of interactive whiteboard applications, MyScript allows you to create recognition-based exercises for math, geometry, language learning, geography and many other educational areas. Notes made in class on the board are no longer lost! Teachers, pupils and students can write questions, equations, diagrams and so on and keep them for further use.